Open Letter to Members:

Good morning members,

I've heard a lot of comments lately about "Tish yelling at us." or "Tish getting on my case." or "Tish fussing at me." I would like to address this.

Let me first start by saying, you joined a CrossFit gym. Let me second start by saying, "YOU JOINED A CROSSFIT GYM." You are paying for group personal training. You are paying for coaching. This is not a 'class' like yoga, pilates, or bootcamp. This gym is not designed for you to show up, do what you want, how you want, leave and not make progress.

We expect you to make progress at our facility. You are paying for coaching. This includes making suggestions about your nutritional program, or lack there of, because that determines about 80% of your weight loss and athletic performance.

We coach you to make progress with your fitness program and we expect progress. If you do not want to lose weight, get stronger, get faster and fitter then why are you here? Why join the most expensive gym in town if you do not want consistent coaching, you do not want to make progress, you do not want to lose weight, you do not want to get healthier, you do not want to commit to showing up and being consistent? If I did not want these things, I would NOT join a CrossFit gym.

So let me conclude by saying this. If you do not want the above mentioned things. I suggest you go back to your globo gym where they don't care if you make progress or show up as long as you pay. We expect you to make progress.We will continue to expect you to make progress. We will continue to nag, bitch, complain, nag, bitch and complain if you don't make progress or show up.

So the next time I, Milisa or Duane call you out on your form, your diet, your lack of consistency; remember, that's what you paid for. If you don't want this type of coaching or training, there are other fitness alternatives in town where you can shrink to the back of the class and never get noticed.

We truly care about you and will continue to push you to excel. That will never change at this gym. Get used to it!

~See you soon...or maybe not...

Tish

Tactical Fit Ormond

No comments: