05-01-10 Saturday "Run Forrest Run!" Day 1

Momma always says there's an awful lot you could tell about a person by their shoes. Where they're going. Where they've been. I've worn lots of shoes. I bet if I think about it real hard I could remember my first pair of shoes. Momma said they'd take me anywhere. She said they was my magic shoes.- Forrest Gump

May 1st begins "Run Forrest Run!" month.

CrossFitters who run the most meters in the box during the month of May will qualify to be entered into a drawing for 1 FREE Month of CrossFit40!
Flyer available in Gym with details.

Get started Today with "Oh my, this is gonna suck!"

Good Luck Athletes!


05-01-10 Saturday

Oh my, this is gonna suck!


Warm-Up
Max Meters 10mins


Day 1 "Run Forrest Run!" Month


WOD

Max Meters 20mins
*Record meters to whiteboard
Round up to next 25 meter mark.





No comments: